Thank You For Visiting

With the arrival of Mya Luyan Grace, we would love to share some of the excitement with our close friends
and relatives. Thanks for visiting.


Wednesday, August 25, 2010

8 days and counting...

With 8 days before travel, I still have not convinced myself that I can pack for three (and all of the extras that need to go) in two suitcases weighing 44lbs or less each. I am an over-packer! Pack light doesn't register in my mind. It is going to be interesting. Good thing it is all males traveling, they don't need much.
Today, we have our big travel meeting with all of the others in our group, to discuss the trip in detail. I think there are a lot of details to go over because the meeting is around 2 hours long, but it will be exciting to hear more about their journey. Keep checking back because Steve will be posting photos and videos while he is in China. Thank you for your prayers.

Psalm 145:3 Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.

No comments:

Post a Comment