Thank You For Visiting

With the arrival of Mya Luyan Grace, we would love to share some of the excitement with our close friends
and relatives. Thanks for visiting.


Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 2 cont.


She is a strong girl.

Our hotel is a beautiful five star hotel on a busy DANGEROUS street. This is the convenient store that is about 75 ft from the entrance. There are small stores all along the same street that this one is on, but none are actually large enough to walk into. The young couple that own this store is very friendly and are always there together with their one and only child, a little boy. They don't know a single word of english. I have made it a point to buy water and soda from them. Today, I wanted some juice for Mya so I drew pictures of apples on a newspaper and we worked together to find some juice in their store. I asked her if I could take a picture of her store and she giggled and let me.


No comments:

Post a Comment