Thank You For Visiting

With the arrival of Mya Luyan Grace, we would love to share some of the excitement with our close friends
and relatives. Thanks for visiting.


Thursday, September 2, 2010

Mya, Here They Come!

After a slight delay, the plane took off at 1:59 this afternoon and they are somewhere over Canada at this point. It is hard to believe that my little Stevie is so far away from home, but I know that he is in good hands. Poor Stevie was shaking when I hugged him good-bye and my heart broke for him. I held it together very well until I called my mom and she was very emotional, so I lost it! I have experienced such peace these last few days and I can only say it is because of the prayers of all of you.  Now I ask, what am I to do with myself for two weeks? Coffee anyone? I know that I have a list of things that I need to get done, but is is so hard to concentrate on anything else right now.

This afternoon, we had meet your teacher/locker day. Where have the years gone? My Christian is going into his first year of high school, Stevie, his first year of middle school, and Morgan, her last year of elementary. Jaden is entering second grade. I am so proud of all of my children and look forward to seeing what God has in store for them, but man, could the years slow down a bit? Love you all!


Isaiah 26:3 You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment