Thank You For Visiting

With the arrival of Mya Luyan Grace, we would love to share some of the excitement with our close friends
and relatives. Thanks for visiting.


Friday, September 10, 2010

Final Leg of the Trip

The four of them have now arrived in Guangzhou for the final leg of the adoption in China. While there, they will have a number of appointments with the US Consulate, Dr visit for Mya, and finally an oath taking ceremony. Please pray for strength for the three of them. I know that they are growing tired. Steve is also having some back pain. Also, for my Stevie, he is getting homesick. I got a call at 10:15 last night and it was him. He just needed to see me on Skype and talk to me. I, too, am ready for them to come home. Thank you dear loved ones for holding us up in prayer. I know that God has heard our requests and He has been faithful.

I have created a site that holds all of the pics that have been taken in China for those of you who would like to see them.

http://www.myaluyangrace.shutterfly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment